Movement City is having a Mini Flea Market
- Saturday, May 23rd from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Location: parking lot at 55 East Haverhill Street, Lawrence, MA
- For more information contact 978.996.6323
- Hosted by Movement City Residents
Movement City is an empowerment network for young Lawrencians between ages of 10-18 where young people can explore their potential through design, technology and performing arts. Movement City is part of Lawrence CommunityWorks. (click on tab for Movement City Youth Network)
This month’s Lawrence Green Drinks- a social networking event for people interested in sustainability held the fourth Wednesday of each month- will be held at 50/60 Island St.
- Wednesday May 27th, from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- During this event there will be a tour of the Union Crossing buildings and site.
- Rowan Van Ness, Groundwork Lawrence’s Americorp Vista Intern and Farmer Dave will also be there talking about the GWL CSA (Community Supported Agriculture Program)
Reminder Essex Art Center's New Paint Fundraiser
- New Paint Saturday June 6, 2009, 6:00 p.m.
- Event begins at 6PM, live auction at 8PM. Live Music by White Street Band
- At Jackson Lumber, 215 Market St, Lawrence
- Don't miss out - buy your tickets today! Tickets are $50 in advance or $60 at the door. Come see the creative transformation from lumberyard to party place!
And, great news for the Essex Art Center, they received the MCC Facility Fund grant for $95,000.00 to renovate the building.
Lawrence High School Wizard of Oz Production
- Save the date: June 11, 12, 13, 2009
- at Lawrence High School, 70-71 N. Parish Rd
- contact (978) 975-2750
- tickets available at the door and from cast members