Join us on Appleton Way to get your fresh produce and check out the concert series. Last week approximately 250 folks braved the weather. This week, forecasts are sunny and nice!
- What time: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. next to City Hall
- What you’ll find: lettuce, summer squash, zucchini, peas, radishes, scallions, blue berries, eggs, baked goods
- Great prepared sandwiches, salads and fruit from Clock Tower Café
Live Lawrence! Farmers Market Concert Series Schedule
all concerts from 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- July 15 - Burnin' Roots (reggae)
- July 22 - Kenjisaurus
- July 29 - Teresa Ines, Latin
- August 5 - Los Sugar Kings, Latin
- August 12 - Ryan Thomson, Fiddle
- August 19 - Jandee Lee Porter, Guitar & Vocals
- August 26 - Jeff Harrington Duo