- Ferrous Site
- M&L Rail Trail
- Spicket River Greenway
- Campagnone (North) Common
- Merrimack Riverwalk
- Den Rock
- Open Space Plan
- TTOR Award
- Fresh Food
- Youth Programs
- Workforce Training
- Cleaning & Greening
- Healthy Living Workshops
- Urban Waters
- Groundwork USA
Eco-Art Supports Groundwork Lawrence
Deadline for Submitting Eco-Art
Submissions Deadline: UPDATE: Submission deadline has been extended to Friday, October 25, 2013, 5:00 PM
Drop-off & Pick-up Location: GWL, 60 Island Street, 3rd Floor, Lawrence, MA
What is eco-art?
- It incorporates at least one of the “4 R’s” (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Repair).
- It promotes environmental awareness.
- It educates others about environmental injustice, and/or conveys a vision for addressing it.
- It is comprised of environmentally-friendly materials.
Lanterns, home furnishings and housewares, photography, sculpture, paintings, or mixed media pieces. However, it must incorporate at least 1 of the “4 R’s” and at least 1 other bulleted item listed above.
Items submitted in past years include
Artwork made from crutches, lamps made from “rescued roadside treasures,” paintings on used/discarded furniture, and lanterns made from rescued treasurers. Thank you to our artists for using your imagination and amazing talents to help promote Groundwork Lawrence’s environmental mission!
More information and photos
For more information about the Glow Gala
Please email Amanda or call (978) 974-0770