- Spicket River Greenway
- Campagnone (North) Common
- Rail Trail
- Merrimack Riverwalk
- Den Rock
- Open Space Plan
- North Canal Workshops
- TTOR Award
- Fresh Food
- Youth Programs
- Workforce Training
- Cleaning & Greening
- Healthy Living Workshops
- Urban Waters
- Groundwork USA
Donate to Groundwork Lawrence
There are many ways to donate to Groundwork Lawrence.
Below you will find options for Direct Financial Support, but we also accept In Kind Donations and Volunteers.
Our Tax ID # is 04-3546770. Thank you for your support.
Direct Financial Support
- Online: Use the Network for Good button below.
- Mail: If checks are more convenient, please make the check payable to Groundwork Lawrence and send to Attn: Amanda Cochrane, Groundwork Lawrence, 60 Island St., Lawrence, MA 01840
- Through the Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund: you can find GWL by searching for 043546770
- Stocks: We are currently opening a brokerage account to be able to accept stock donations, please contact Heather at (978) 974-0770 for more information
- Matching Gifts: You can make your gift to GWL go even further! Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. Some companies will even match gifts made by retirees and spouses of employees. Don't forget to check to see if your company has a matching gift policy!
- Support our Share-A-Share™ program: As part of our mission, we strive to make high-quality fresh produce accessible to as many members of our community as we can. In 2008, Groundwork Lawrence established a fund to subsidize the cost of CSA shares to individuals and families experiencing financial hardship. Through our Share-a-Share™ Program, your tax-deductible donation can help us extend the benefits of the CSA to those who would otherwise not be able to afford it. Learn more.